About MarsColony IDO campaign (Reasons and conditions)

I don’t understand why original CLNY token wasn’t migrated to Polygon to mint new plots. First decent opportunity to alleviate downward price pressure and you refuse. What is going on with team?!?

1 Like

Hey @DaddyDeux keep going to the original plan. Each planet has its own economy. They can’t use the same token (at least not from the settler setup). But we discuss bridging CLNY to Polygon and setting up liquidity for the pair CLNY / pCLNY.

Isn’t this just needlessly diluting potential value of CLNY? There is obviously not enough current interest in the project to draw liquidity to the original currency. Why divide demand? Each planet can have its own economy while still using the same currency. That’s how the Euro works. Italy and France have seperate economies while using the same currency. Seperate tokens for each planet makes no sense.

1 Like

Yep, I do understand what you mean. From our point of view, before the currency is merged into one, both planets should become independent and their economies should be self-sustainable. At least this was our initial vision.

I don’t say that we have the ideal solution at this point. I am happy to learn and improve. If you have a model that can work in the way you suggest, let’s chat.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it a “model” per say. Just have one currency for the entire project. Any and all planets can still have individualized “economies” within the ecosystem. Utilizing the same currency in no way hinders growth, only helps it.

And land/avatar sales should be transacted in CLNY as well. These are the two largest and most obvious use cases for the currency and they are being completely discarded.

Since plotholders are the stakeholders, and the plots emit CLNY, then CLNY should be the in-game currency for all transactions, or else the plots have no value and buyers are simply lighting their money on fire. This seems like it would have been obvious from the beginning.

3 Likes