Over the last couple of days, the temperature got higher and higher at the same time it’s great to hear so many voices and different opinions!
Obviously, it should be improved ASAP. We are in the investigation process and actions will be taken accordingly.
- The product team will present a product plan for June (to discuss)
- Growth team will publish a plan of upcoming activities that are already in the pipeline (to communicate in advance)
- Creators will present the DAOs vision and strategy for this year (to be on the same page)
- We are going to sync up with mediators, to improve the process and conditions (to improve the communication)
- We will keep weekly product updates
- Monthly, the team will handle a community call when sharing achievements for the past month and plan for the next one (Product & Growth) + AMA with Creators
Basically. My dream is to let landlords operate a colony they belong to and make decisions they want, build products they want, etc.
Are you guys ready to take ownership or we should build a couple of more tools, increase CLNY utility, boost liquidity, and launch the governance process?
Let’s discuss conditions on which Creators transfer MarsColony Treasury multisig ownership to the community.
- What kind of modules should be live on mainnet?
- How big should be CLNY liquidity pools
- How should look the governance process & how Governance & Multisig contracts should be connected
- Who will be the First Leader of the First Colony (I assume should be an election)
We are not saints, but we are builders. We did a bad job with communication. Let us improve the process, make the vision and decision more transparent and let us know if your feeling will change
Also a good point. In the past several months we talked with quite a lot of people, including our users, investors, advisors, people from the marketplace, and web3 space in general. Plus @vitalik recently published Decentralized Society: Finding Web3's Soul by E. Glen Weyl, Puja Ohlhaver, Vitalik Buterin :: SSRN which aligns closely with MarsColony’s initial vision.
One of the hottest questions As one of the members mentioned in the last AMA. MarsColony is one of the most transparent teams in the web3 space. But I feel the more we are transparent, as more you guys ask.
I am happy to share MarsColony: finance, ownership & business model. More than that I think every DAO should make its own decision on what kind of information to disclose, and which not.
MarsDAO (Harmony Grant
- Stick to the originating documents
- Define a new road map with the community
7. Stand up the DAO. Get Official voting on track. Let the community decide on where things should go with real official votes.
Please vote. Which initiative should be prioritize up ?
- Standup the DAO
- Increase CLNY utilization (finish missions)
8. Respect the investor and the community by listening and taking into account what “they” want to see.
We do respect everyone in our community
9. Hold smaller component votes on directions that are well thought out and fit into the overall development plan.
Please give us more input on how you see this process. Should it be on-chain voting via DAO or a post on the form with voting? Please vote
@AgentGreenStix kickstarted a great initiative. I believe it should speed up the governance process.
Martians, feel free to drop more questions below, I’ll add them to the list above