Community Moderator Vote

It’s election season on Mars, people!

Vote below for each moderator to either confirm or oppose their nomination. Votes are anonymous.

If you vote no, if you feel comfortable, DM me with your reasoning. I won’t share it with anyone, not even other core team members.

Discord

@jigsaw?
  • Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

@Ragnar Lothbrok?
  • Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

@undervalued?
  • Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

@!? ?
  • Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

Telegram:

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

• Yes
  • Umm no

0 voters

Rules

The rules I proposed in my previous post had no direct feedback in opposition, so it’s just been automatically implemented, with the small addendum that “no politics” and “no price discussions” in #general is loose and up for interpretation for when that line gets crossed. If people are enjoying the conversation, no real reason to end it. But if there are people (even just one or two) who don’t want to have to sort through it all in #general, just be kind and move the conversation to the new #politics channel.

Even if you’re talking in #politics, the same rules apply, so be civil and kind.

We want to keep the rule list as small as possible. Just don’t be an asshole, and remember it’s ok to apologize and admit you were wrong. We like that.

Other details

Voting closes 2/9/22 (Wednesday). Shortly after, confirmed moderators will be granted access and given a badge.

Note: If compelling enough reasons are given for a “no” vote, a mod may be denied even with multiple confirmation votes.

Forward!

8 Likes

Whoever became a moderator. Good luck to all! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey brother, not able to DM you, but I can’t vote on here due to new account, if you can unlock me I would appreciate it!

3 Likes