Crate Drop Rate Suggestion

Would it not make sense to incentivize upgrades of plots by increasing the drop rate for plots of higher production rates? For example:

14 CLNY / Day + 7.0%
13 CLNY / Day + 6.5%
12 CLNY / Day + 6.0%
11 CLNY / Day + 5.5%
10 CLNY / Day + 5.0%
09 CLNY / Day + 4.5%
08 CLNY / Day + 4.0%
07 CLNY / Day + 3.5%
06 CLNY / Day + 3.0%
05 CLNY / Day + 2.5%
04 CLNY / Day + 2.0%
03 CLNY / Day + 1.5%
02 CLNY / Day + 1.0%
01 CLNY / Day + 0.5%

• 0.1% Bonus for your own Plots

@admins

This approach creates a reliance on upgrades, i.e. burns and boosters could be incorporated into the mix in the near future to give boosts.

Production Boost Pack 1 ( 100 CLNY ) + 3.0% Chance Requires Level 3 Robot Assembly, Level 3 Power Plant, Level 3 Transport

Production Boost Pack 2 ( 50 CLNY) + 2.0% Chance (Requires Level 2 Robot Assembly, Level 2 Power Plant, Level 2 Transport

Production Boost Pack 3 ( 25 CLNY ) + 1.0% Chance (Requires Level 1 Robot Assembly, Level 1 Power Plant, Level 1 Transport

Production Boost Pack 4 ( 5 CLNY ) + 0.5% Chance (No Requirement)

• Good Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Good Idea - Needs more refinement
  • Bad Idea - See comments below

0 voters

7 Likes

Very good idea :+1: :+1: :+1:

Yeah, I like it. I think the .5% base is too low. I have been trying to get one and I’m striking out!

I think the overall idea is rightm, better (more upgraded) plots should be more attractive to work on. I would like to support that with following ideas.

Bonuses should depend on specific levels of specific buildings for specific missions and also non-linear, so that plot speciality could be concerned.

For example, for a default chance of 0.5% of findind a crate:

• Power Plant L1: +0.05% chance improvement
  • L2: +0.1% chance and higher chance of getting rare
  • L3: +0.2% chance, higer chance of legendary, +0.05% chance for plot owner

This should incentivize upgrading to higher levels despite the higher costs of L2 and L3.

For this to be effectively meaningful, in future avis should have ability to filter out and select a plot they wish to work on by criteria as on NFTKey. For example I want to filter out plots with Power Stations at L3.

1 Like

Also, why not increase the drop rate for rare and legendary avis? There is no utility for them now with the existing drop rate and XP points.