[Game Ideas] Monsters(or oversized worms) spawn every 7 days and gamers need to pay tribute to land owners for safety

This could be where the non land owners who get caught in a storm or a worm raid will find shelter with land owners or they build up enough gear to battle the monsters on their own. They have 7 or 14 days to build up strength for the coming swarm.

Land owners with better defense can protect against mass raids but those without proper defense will only survive against small raids.

11 Likes

Thanks for your ideas! I hope that everyone will also have enough proper protection.

3 Likes

DUNE movie comes to mind lol good idea

1 Like

Wonderful idea!I really do like it!I like it how the land owners with better defense(more upgrades) are safer!

1 Like

We can add robots to our protection, and the robots can be built in the robot assembly.

1 Like

The Idea is great! Scheduled, random Land plot worm attack, if you unable to protect your land ( some kind of additional structure, that can be build via robots (structure lvl dependency):
turret
lvl 1 provides (50% success of defense from worm attack),
lvl 2 provides (75% success of defense from worm attack),
lvl 3 provides (100% success of defense from worm attack),
for example ).

So, if worm attack is successful on land plot, then land plot minted and not claimed CLNY and Avatar missions are just gone and land owner get some message of worm attack. ( Is it possible to implement ? )
If your Land Plot was attacked once you get some kind of immune for next 5 days. If defense structure is not build upon within this period of time, worm can attack again.
Sorry for tagging @nikita_live91, just wanted this message to see someone from the team.

3 Likes