Liquidity Provision is Landing!

It’s (almost) the moment you’ve all been waiting for —

Liquidity Provision (LP) is going live tomorrow, February 4th.

Contracts will be released in the morning, so you can begin staking your LP token (SLP) before the program actually goes live. This gives you time to work out any kinks in the process before you start missing out.

I’ll publish a tutorial on how to get SLP late tonight (based on North American time zones).

We’re doing final tests before the launch, but here’s a sneak peek:

Thanks for your (im)patience everyone <3. I know it’s been a tough battle, but we’ve finally made it.

Now for the next Mars Colony project!

Forward :v:

— brother

33 Likes

Great news! Love the simple interface on the sneak peak!

8 Likes

(im)patience… this made me laugh :rofl: Great Devs and project! To the Mars and beyond

7 Likes

When this project goes mainstream I’ll probably get in trouble for my sense of humor

14 Likes

Are the rewards showen fixed? 29 CLNY per Day?

2 Likes

So THIS is wenlp! Awesome job team!

6 Likes

Never had a single doubt about it. Thank you for the effort also interface looks clean.

5 Likes

I am super excited for this launch. Our Devs are so on point! Time to go buy some more CLNY and ONE for the pool. Thanks, Devs!

4 Likes

Super excited for tomorrow!!

5 Likes

It looks amazing! And having an audit behind it is totally worth the wait!

4 Likes

Father/brother pls forgive our sins for being impatient

2 Likes

Woah, I like the theme of the LP

1 Like

2100 per day (EDIT: changed to 5000 per day). Was released a few days ago.

2 Likes

Incredible! Looks beautiful and that tutorial was really helpful. Thank you Martians!

This is should give all insecure martians a little more peace of mind. Really excited to be part of this journey with you guys! 7 Land owner here! :grin:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I`m stuck in this step. Can someone give me a hand on this one? Thanks ALex

Confirm the transaction (must supply equal values of both CLNY and ONE)

Congratulations! You’ve now provided liquidity to the pair on SushiSwap. In return, you’ll automatically receive SLP to your wallet, which you can lock in the Mars Colony app once LP goes live.

Note: You may need to import the SLP token to your wallet. You can find the token details on the Harmony Explorer [here ]

Much Appreiciated

Where and how are you stuck more precisely?

1 Like