Announcement - beta test winners and mainnet launch

You guys have been waiting for fresh news from us for so long.
First of all, we want to thank you all for your interest in the project and for your feedback :muscle: We did not expect such activity from you, it was just awesome. We can say that the beta test has surpassed our expectations and helped us so much.

There are some news you have been waiting for :nerd_face:

1. Tomorrow, 29.12.21, we will announce the list of winners :partying_face: who will receive a land plot. We wish you all good luck! Also, we will launch a new testnet version with updated contracts.

2. The Mainnet Launch will take place on January 6, on the same day we will drop NTF to the winners.

3. Some words about our marketing activities. We plan to collaborate with youtubers, bloggers and authors, and add MarsColony to different nft trackers. It gives us new relevant traffic and helps to increase our community.

4 Likes

Hi

This is amazing, is there any other way yet to get land on mars?

1 Like

Hi, of course, you can participate in the Airdrop campaign or buy land after the mainnet launch on January 6th.

1 Like

Completed the steps to get more entry on this coming airdrop. Hope to win one :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :pray: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on joining Mars. It’s great. I like this project very much. I also hope to get the airdrop myself.

1 Like

In Gleam airdrop campaign, It is possible to change my Harmony ONE wallet address I entered. I think I entered the Harmony ONE wallet testnet address?

it’s not scary, just change the network in metamask to the main one, the wallet will be the same on the main network

1 Like