Burn CLNY! Burn them all!

I think that many people are worried about the fate of the CLNY tokens, we do not want them to depreciate like the tokens of one well-known project. therefore, I propose to think together about the possibilities of burning in the early stages of the game. Here are some ideas and examples:

• burning tokens for special buildings that will allow you to create factions / alliances

• burning tokens to create satellites that will allow you to follow opponents

• burning tokens to create unique robots, for example only in the early stages of the game, which will bring good income in the future and which can be sold

• burning tokens to create temples to increase the morale of soldiers, and, for example, supporting the work of temples also requires tokens

• burning tokens to upgrade buildings to 4 and higher levels, which will bring a lot of income, but, for example, in half a year

• burning tokens to build delivery pod - stations (may be even burn CLNY constanly to keep them running)

etc

4 Likes

hey @srg thanks for the ideas! Could you please make a pool so people can vote and prioritize the improvements?

It will help us to understand what is the most desired one.

And I just published a couple of notes about CLNY supply, please take a look and give me your feedback.

1 Like

So, guys, lets vote for some new options

• burning tokens for special buildings that will allow you to create factions / alliances
  • burning tokens to create satellites that will allow you to follow opponents
  • burning tokens to create unique robots, for example only in the early stages of the game, which will bring good income in the future and which can be sold
  • burning tokens to create temples to increase the morale of soldiers, and, for example, supporting the work of temples also requires tokens
  • burning tokens to upgrade buildings to 4 and higher levels, which will bring a lot of income, but, for example, in half a year
  • burning tokens to build delivery pod - stations (may be even burn CLNY constantly to keep them running

0 voters

2 Likes

Guys. I know that we all want the tokens to have an increase in value. And it more viable to the ones that can TAP it faster. I’m no expert in tokenomics. The faster and easier way is to creating a higher demand, than its supply. But creating only ways of burning. Will just make it vanish quicker. Since the supply is highly limited, 144kk, but the lands only produced HALF of it. The other half are delivered indirectly to the DAO, it means that it will be concentrated even more on the DAO then on the lands. Since if all the lands are upgraded, doing a roughly math, each land will need 68 days to empty the remain of clny, leaving a distribution of around 816 clny per colony. And I’m just saying about the land upgrades. 816 “free” clny. As I can see, everything will be spent AS CLNY to gather more CLNY that will be exhausted and them there’ll be nothing else to mine/gather? I assume in the long run it’s not sustainable, the early adopters will profit from it of course, the late adopters maybe. And if there’s no late adopters, it’ll be entitled for being obsolete.

I really trust the project, and know it can grow really nicely. I have some plots and really want that everyone can enjoy it as well as me!

Ps: I did some paper math here, didn’t dived deeply in the numbers, someone correct me if I’m wrong plz

Greate survey ! CC @eugenefinch

1 Like