Community engagement proposal

Hey guys! thank you for your proposal and engagement around this post. It looks really lovely :heart:

Let’s slow down with this proposal for now.

We are looking for someone who can lead all marketing initiatives including community management. Once we find this person, we will get back to this proposal and he or she will be making decisions on how to organize work and shifts for community management.

Until that lets pause it, please .

5 Likes

Happy to support with that :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Definitely, absolutely, yes!

1 Like

WOW AMAZING SIR, Happy to support with that

1 Like

Sounds great, lets gooo

1 Like

Sounds amazing! Lets go!

1 Like

Always good to have folks on hand to answer questions in a timely fashion, police the ruffians as required, and just be great ambassadors to new comers. I was not able to take part in the first AMA due to real life and work schedule, but I did listen to it in its entirety when I was able to and particularly liked the realistic comment about not pumping out a massive marketing campaign while the basics are still being developed. It leaves me with a good impression that the team has experience and is working at trying to give the project the best chance of success by engaging with early players and investors in this manner. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It is a refreshing approach to projects like this.

2 Likes

Thanks man
Community is key

Just curious, did you find the person?

The team is focused on developing the LP and gamification, MarsFather commented here if you know him. But if you are looking for the the community manager, Iyagushka might be the person

Great sharing these proposals! I’m trying to see how can I vote as the options say I have to be a member with trust level above 1