Gamefi concept [proposal]

Why would people spend thousands to play a VR game on Mars when you could go on Steam and probably find multiple games like you’re describing for $10-20?

The game needs solid financials first or it could just been free to play on testnet.

5 Likes

Take a look at this guy…did you even read the white paper or the tokenomics? Sell me your plots, you dont deserve them lol

4 Likes

Nice, I liked the plans. Looking forward for the “Technological and economic growth” part of the game.

1 Like

Because you can’t trade resources and items in those games for real money in an open market.

1 Like

if you really believe in it than start it ! this is a community driven idea so you taking that first step to hire devs and get it going would be great. or you can give useful , constructive feedback and go with the flow.

I like it, interesting~

Lmao “hire devs”.

Yeah ill just do the team’s work for them for free.

Keep it up. looking forward to it all

Hey @Mushin,

Thank you for your feedback. Few comments below

1. We are GameFi, not a game, which is essentially a combination of DeFi and gamification. Thats what mentioned in our tokenomics and roadmap.

2. We are following community first approach and currently working on liquidity mining and other features.

3. As for 1st person VR project. Of course it sounds great, but building something like that requires significant funding. (e.g. Dualuniverse’s 11 m $ total fundraising).

On the side note, if you have any specific ideas to share, please do. Happy to have a conversation here.

7 Likes

If you like a vr game go and buy that oculus meta and be the playtoy of Zuckerberg. We want gamefi not a vr world that will take years and years to complete

2 Likes

SpaceXchange Nane is genius and thank you for the anouncement things are shaping off great.

3 Likes

Mars Space Bank should allow for single staking of $CLNY to earn $CLNY (fee from SpaceXchange or other transactions in the protocol) in order reduce selling

2 Likes

Like dfk bank? That is a nice idea

1 Like

ya like DFK Bank, stake for xCLNY and earn fee from the protocols…I think its a good idea from dfk team

I like the idea, but I also think we need to create an additional coin that will be the reward coin for mining like $DUNE or $DUST coin. In addition to this, we should create a space portal that will allow interstellar travel between future colonies in another metaverse, for example, Centauri 2100 might become a sub colony of Mars, that will allow settlers to buy more land in a distant planet and allow space travel between various potential planets, just an idea, but thinking ahead how we can ensure the gamefi lasts beyond the boundaries of mars, and potentially enables integration with other bridged assets across the Harmony bridge utility such as ETH, BTC etc.

Characters can undertake space challenges, like establishing a base on moon, so we have missions between earth and Mars to save the human race and settle humans on Mars, I think the possibilities are endless in space

4 Likes

my point is shut up and enjoy it

Enjoy what? Financial products wrapped in a game and marketed to kids? No thanks.

Yeah yall are taking a huge opportunity (and fundraising done via NFT sales) and just using it to copy everyone else.

Unfortunately this is a losing strategy. I’m disappointed.

frankly, no one gives a shit.

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t mean to be rude but why are you here then? The white paper is clear about what the project is. It’s like walking into a burger joint and going “no no no you’re doing it all wrong, thousands of restaurants are selling burgers…” There’s other projects that are doing what you’re suggesting. Also, have you ever heard the saying you’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

5 Likes