In the past two months, we have learned a lot about project gamification and our users interest.
Today we are happy to share that the Colony DAO made the decision to go multichain.
We had a hard time deciding on which blockchain we should use. In the end, we understood that the world will be multichain and we shouldn’t obstruct you from using your favorite chain.
In the next couple of months, we will set up Colony Settlers on different chains and kickstart the economy
Every new colony will be launched one by one with the initial Settlers setup that contains
- NFT Land distribution
- Colony native token (for trading and governance within the colony)
- Land Improvements (that allows you to grow your stack faster and do business with other participants)
- Liquidity farming (for the colony token, to kickstart economy)
- Colony DAO & Treasury fund (that will be decentralized and owned by NFT landlords)
- Governance tools -(for easier governance)
New Colonies will not eliminate the old ones. Every Colony is an individual DAO that can generate its own economy. And only from participants depends on how strong and wealthy their colony.
In the next stages of the project all colonies will be able to interact with each other: economically and politically.
As we have limited resources we will set up Settlers one by one on every blockchain network.
Firstly we will cover EVM compatible networks. The priority will be based on your decision and the community demand of those networks.
|Gnosis Chain||to do|
Track progress on MarsColony RoadMap page →