Revenue share mechanics

yep, needs a mission on the land

1 Like

yep, also depends on a mission multiplier

2 Likes

Awesome, I got it.

Well thats 100 percent confusingā€¦

1 Like

I like the move to RevShare and P2E in general. This will force more active engagement within the app as well as reducing emissions. People who want to be passive will be flushed outā€¦things are changing but thatā€™s OK. Granted prices across all crypto are crap in these conditions but I see this overall as short term pain, long term gain. Hopefully :sweat_smile:

One thing we have been seeing with this transition to P2E is some strange daily data. The community has understood the current status of P2E for 1 plot of land to = 4 possible missions to be run. This means Max 4 CLNY if Decrypt played on owned land.

@tomdesinto has been crushing it for the community putting together a leaderboard of sorts DAILY with all types of interesting statistics. Please take note of his presented data dev team team.

The issue that needs some investigation and explanation is picture 3 ā€œMost Productive Landsā€. This chart is only a 24hr period but we can clearly see that #1 is a land that has run 51 missions and achieved a RevShare of 55. This should not be and at the surface appears that the larger players are not spreading out missions as anticipated. Please look into this @Lyagushka @MEMOLOGICAL_EXPEDITI @eugenefinch

2 Likes

Is it even possible for a single land to produce that much missions? I think itā€™s notā€¦

1 Like

investigating it, thank you

3 Likes