Weekly Update 14.3.22

It’s (almost) time.

The moment you’ve all been waiting for (for this month, anyway) is nearing. As a team this week we were in sync and in gear after a rocky few weeks, and have made big progress on the future of Mars Colony.

In a day or so I will announce and explain a feature update, avatar release details, and more. But for now, let’s look at the past week’s endeavors.

Oh, and I’ll start cluing you in to who has been up to what, from now on ~:)

Development/Design

:white_check_mark: — Design and gamedev finished the logic and display of the SpaceXchange. This will be ready to deploy in days.

:white_check_mark: — Backend added log tracking (Sentry) and a Mixpanel analytics integration (in progress), which will allow us to scale and design Mars Colony more precisely, and is a foundation for future marketing.

:white_check_mark: — We began testing the DEX, which will be going live very soon, likely within a week.

:white_check_mark: — Product, gamedev, and lore all put our heads together to compile avatar mint flow, times, and logistics, as well as utility and gameplay.

:white_check_mark: — ^those guys and gals from the last point also fleshed out quest mechanics and how it fits into the greater Mars Colony universe(s). Quests will be released a little bit after avatars are minted, so there will be a slight waiting period between when you have an avatar and when you can complete quests.

:white_check_mark: — Something else about Mars Colony is changing. Keep your eyes peeled for an opportunity.

Community

:white_check_mark: — We have been up to some shit :smiling_imp:

:white_check_mark: — I returned from what was essentially a week away from the Discord, and you all welcomed me back with great hospitality. I come bearing gifts, like this weekly update and tomorrow’s announcement.

:white_check_mark: — You all defiled the Discord server, multiple times. I of course played no part in it.

:white_check_mark: — We didn’t hold a SINGLE AMA. It’s like we haven’t talked in ages :smiling_face_with_tear:

:white_check_mark:@AgentGreenStix turned the place into a zoo while I was gone:

:white_check_mark: — We made “Clooneys” one of two official ways to refer to CLNY, in honor of the prophet George Clooney (PBUH :pray:)

Ok, if you can’t tell by now, we didn’t do much last week in the community other than hang out together. But truly, isn’t the real progress the friends we made along the way? Isn’t enjoying each other’s company and this existence the true meaning of this gift of life?

No?

It’s good to be back, frens <3

Forward :v:

brother

42 Likes

Looking forward to hearing how the game will change tomorrow!!

8 Likes

Fantastic update Team, wow! Looking forward to the new Mars ecosystem!

6 Likes

Woohoo! Each weekly update just gets better and better. :tada::smiling_face_with_tear::tada: Thanks for sharing – and forward, to all. :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking “forward” to it.

4 Likes

Go Forward into that great night, rage rage against the dying of the light :rocket::rocket:… Mars here we come…

5 Likes

Great to hear! Why do I get this tickling in my belly… Haven’t felt like this for over a decade!
Thanks for the update!

5 Likes

The coming days will be… :fire:

2 Likes

Find me a better community and project team than Mars Colony, there is none this is the project that’s goingg to set a new standard in crypto! Much love :heart: great progress and really great update, it’s always nice to see progress even if it’s turning Mars into a zoo full of…peepos.

3 Likes

The Cloonies are rising. And the big news is a 3D MMPORG ? You can tell me, I won’t spoil the secret.

Great work team. In honor of @AgentGreenStix I’ve uploaded my new image.

4 Likes

Every step counts! Cant wait for avatars

3 Likes

Thank you!! Excited!!

3 Likes

Onward! :metal:

:wink:

3 Likes

Bullish :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Amazing,wait for it

3 Likes