Avatar collection, call to all artists [Completed]

Hello guys! You know me as MataiusIM also known as VikingPunks.
I make pixel art vikings, handcrafted on Davinci here

Or I have procedurals that I can tweak really quick for a space theme. Check them here.

Please let me know if you would like me to make some space themed Avatars :slight_smile: I already have many layers!

3 Likes

Avatar should be an NFT as well with rarity, collectability attributes and ownership transfer. And of course purchased with CLNY.

2 Likes

Let’s see them! I think that would like awesome with the pixel theme.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I will work on them.

1 Like

Much better than the pixel art one in my opinion , they are cool👍

1 Like

Love this… Looking forward to the vote

Hi Guys, just a concept. I posted these in discord earlier but I like the current art direction/feel of mars colony I think we should keep in consistent.

3 Likes

Marscolony on fire

1 Like

This. This is art. I love it. Yessssssssssss

1 Like

Have to agree. Many of what I’ve seen submitted has appeared to be too cutesy. I understand creating 21,000 unique nfts is a large undertaking but I would like to see something darker and more space themed compared to the regular, low effort nfts that are all over the crypto space now.

Forgive me if it sounds harsh but I wish success for the project and for it to be taken seriously, it’s my opinion that the characters are very important. There are a number of very talented pixel artists on instagram who might be able to come up with something unique.

JPTOM666 on instagram is an artist who’s style I think would be perfect

http://www.jptom.fr/

@eugenefinch finch what do you think?

5 Likes

Did some more really rough stuff for ideas - maybe have men and women :P. 21000 unique designs shouldn’t be too hard. If you have like 15 different helmets + faces/masks + colors + lights + accessories + suit or whatever all those combinations. It’ll be pretty easy. I’m also up for hiring an artist to get it done - loads of fantastic artists on artstation etc.

22 Likes

woa your sketches are fireeeeeee

1 Like

Hey I am researching this style. I think I can come up with different shapes for the hair stiles, body styles, face expresion, suit colors, and enough variation easily for traits. I would also make different backgrounds and will be more colors grades but I need to know if ppl will like that otherwise it is too much effort and it will take me some time. This are 3d and I can make different poses too

7 Likes

Great looking sketches!!

1 Like

Very cool style here too!

your art style is firee and unique looking but the criteria only include upper body. So I hope you can fix that :grin:

2 Likes

my favourite!
I like it’s style which is not too much cartoony

I like the direction this is going! :clap:

1 Like

I love this style. If you make them cyberpunkish and
with more serious and darker Quake/Doom style I will vote for you.

1 Like

how many clny will an avatar cost?