Avatar collection, call to all artists [Completed]

:astonished: Thank you so much @father :grinning:

Thank you @Magnus_MacGregor appreciate

Love the works here and shared on Twitter! Unfortunately, I am not an artist but would like to see some more darker and realistic designs.

And to help you with this (if you agree with this artistic direction) I’ve added some inspiration:

Also some fun, astronaut Panda’s (a little too happy for me but also nice inspiration): https://twitter.com/PAClub_AKG

Again love the work, looking forward to see some more diversity in the designs (and a little bit more dark-ish :sunglasses:)

10 Likes

2 Likes

I was think also something similar technic. 3D model but rendered it pixels. They use that technic for example death cell game characters . We can even render 360 flipbooks so then it´s possible rotate those cool pixel figures or even animate them.

1 Like

I am trying something here I could go for this kind of style I might be able to improve this if I have time

10 Likes

Will end up the most polished NFT in Harmony. Good sketch I can already visualize it!

1 Like

Dont wanna make the avatars becuase this project deserve a pro, but though i could parhaps contribute with some ideas or inspo. #wormgang

2 Likes

2 Likes

My submission. Looking at the rest of ya’ll, I’m so far behind :smiley: I had fun.

1 Like

If we need 21k avatars, I think the images should show the astronauts’ faces, because there are more customization possibilities. I liked this idea.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you

These look awesome! Really great work on these sketches.

1 Like

i just wanted to give an idea where mars has many areas and lanlord would be unique if NFT characters wearing helmets of various kinds of animals signify their territory

3 Likes

12 Likes

I carefully read the white paper & requested features . This is what I came up with :

https://twitter.com/jhonnycryptos/status/1486325511496286211?s=21

7 Likes

11 Likes

Maaan i love this oneeeeee

1 Like